Pokemon Extreme! Pokemon Extreme!

Hells yeah!

That was one badass bidoof. Now if only all pokemon were like that. the world would be a better place.

Sketchbook Story Sketchbook Story

Lovely

Strange, but wicked. Reminded me of the scary door from futurama. Do all doodles justice. Keep it up.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Amazing

I don't know what mario's problem with hitting luigi is. Luigi is invincable. If he wasn't such a coward, he'd be the strongest one there. That's why everyone uses him as weapon.

Stick Men Settle Things Stick Men Settle Things

Dang, that was good.

You must got a good mircophone or something, because the sound quality was better than flash animations that took twice as long as this. If you keep this up, i can definetly see you becomeing a big flash artist.l Wow, second animation. Other than some obvious lack of polish, it was awesome.

BungieCord responds:

Yup, it is a good one, its a Logitech. Thanks for the review.

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

Even better than the last one

You probably know this already, but like said before, the voices need some more work. Turn the volume up a little and some, and add some more emotion to others, and yadda yadda yadda.

The only other problem i see, is that it doesn't make much sense without the rest of the series.

Tarboy Tarboy

"It all began at the watercooler. . . "

This is an instant classic, ma freind. If you make another one, i bet it's going to be awesome, just as this one was. Loved the old guys happy personality.

Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

"Are we crashing?"

lol. state the obvious much. Made me laugh. Great job.

Chris Guy = Good Chris Guy = Good

Sarcastically flammable

It's quite amazing, but there is one problem. I can enjoy you being narciccicly(Probably not a word) enjoying your sarcasm, but for ultimate vuelwing(Also not a word) It left me unfulfilled. I would have liked to have a better view of the gun.

Alienslushie responds:

I'll just make a few animations of JUST the gun