Pokemon Extreme! Pokemon Extreme!

Hells yeah!

That was one badass bidoof. Now if only all pokemon were like that. the world would be a better place.

Sketchbook Story Sketchbook Story

Lovely

Strange, but wicked. Reminded me of the scary door from futurama. Do all doodles justice. Keep it up.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Amazing

I don't know what mario's problem with hitting luigi is. Luigi is invincable. If he wasn't such a coward, he'd be the strongest one there. That's why everyone uses him as weapon.

Fly Squirrel Fly Fly Squirrel Fly

Pretty good.

It's based mostly on luck, but the game is fun. I'd like regenerating stamina. In my opinion that would make the game a bit funner.

Platform Tutorial AS2 Platform Tutorial AS2

Good information.

Why'd you have to do green and black? It's an O.K. Combination but I'd choose something with a bit more contrast next time like the lighter green on the buttons. I have a dim computer and that makes reading it all a chore, eispecally when the text gets smaller(whenever you showed the program text on the right for instance.

Kwing responds:

YOAR A DIM COMPUTER! Lol, the scripting text got pretty small, but if you can't read it, it's meant to be pasted into an ActionScript panel where it will once again become legible ;)

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Click the button to win a $1,000,000,

That was a good laugh. I did find a glitch with the mouse avoidance game. You didn't have to avoid anything.

Microkorg experiment 1 Microkorg experiment 1

Sound qaulity needs work.

But, you already know that. I would suggest starting out he main theme a little faster. The slightly off-beat effect was actually pretty refreshing from what I usually hear. Different.

MuteBlackStandard responds:

Cool, thanks for the feedback! I'll be working more on this song and others soon.

| Golden Sun - Battle Remix | | Golden Sun - Battle Remix |

awesome

This is pretty sweet. I won't lie. You mellowed out the battle theme a little bit, but that's what i like about it. It's just nice to listen to.

Funkyfists responds:

Mellow, yes thats the word. Thankyou!

Airman vs. Monsteropolis Airman vs. Monsteropolis

Awesome!!!

I didn't even know this was from megaman until I looked at the comments. I thought it was theme-gas.com, not the-megas.com. Lol. Well, I think this is awesome how your transformed this piece. It has a completly different flavor, but fits airman perfectly anyway.

I can't call it a true remix, since it's not entirely faithful to the original. Good thing that doesn't make it any less epic.